Tuesday 8 September 2009

Action 97: Say thanks

Today was a good day. Apart from the bit where I had to go to Canvey. but even that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I'm even still up beat despite morrison's not having the DVD I wanted in stock. And making that's because I'm an amazing person. Or maybe it's because I spent quite a bit of the day saying thank you.

Now my hand and arm may have started hurting pretty much as soon as I started writing, but I thought it was worth taking some time out (not that I have anything to take it 'out' of at the moment, except for catching up on The X Factor) and doing hand written letters for some people who really helped me out. And it may have been 7, even 8 weeks ago that they helped me but it's never too late to thank people, and it's never inappropriate to say. Unless it's sarcastic. Which I do way to often.

So I am going to say another thank you now. Which actually reminds me of when I was watching Loose Women earlier, but hopefully this will be a lot less, well, loose. Thank you to everyone who reads this and everything else I write. I never say it, because I never think there's even an audince out there until someone 'likes' what I've written. And even then I shamefully don't say thanks. So that's why I'm saying it now, because the support people offer me in Youth Council, choir, fundraising, my writing, just anything I do, well it really is humbling and I really do appreciate it. A lot actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment