Sunday 13 September 2009

Action 47: Buy a copy of this book for a friend

As great as it is me taking on the actions of the 'Change the World'series of books, and slowly ploughing my way through all 130 of them on this blog, it is rather slow. And you can't appreciate the original creativity of the presentation of each action. So if you had your own copy of the book, you'd be more inspired to do more actions equals bigger and better change made in the world.

I gave one friend a copy of 'Change the World for a Fiver' yesterday, and she'll hopefully take away more from it than just the unusual illustrations for Action 8. The great thing is I have more books to give away, and you can have a copy. Just take it and committ to lifting the actions off the pages into the real world, where they will make a difference.

So if you want a book, if you want to change the world, just ask me. It's thats simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment